Frontline communication for individuals experiencing homeless and the beginning of an individual’s journey to permanent housing. The street outreach team provides direct access to housing services for individuals currently living on the streets, as well as 24-hour access to emergency shelter.
Percentage of clients referred to shelter:
Number of phone calls for the unsheltered:
Ability to reach out for shelter:
We are the only street outreach program in St. Louis dedicated solely to St. Louis County
H.O.M.E. (Homeless Outreach Mobile Engagement) Unit
“Meet you where you’re at.”
- Purpose: To provide direct assistance to life-sustaining resources anywhere.
- 35′ custom-built trailer
- In-person housing assistance and case management
- On-site shower access
- Low barrier access to homeless services
- Including mental health and substance abuse services
- Provides lift-sustaining services year-round