Development and Marketing Summer Internship
Development interns are vital to fundraising efforts. They are a welcome addition to a successful development team.
As a Development and Marketing Intern you will help with tasks such as:
- Social media operations
- Design of social media posts, in the brand standards of the organization
- Schedule social media posts across platforms
- Expansion of social media likes/followers
- Donor database support
- Correspondence, mail merges/mailings
- Data entry
- Event planning support
- Silent auction oversight
- Day of event – guest management (if applied during internship)
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Class credit is offered for unpaid internship.
Since 1982, Loaves and Fishes for St. Louis mission is to provide uplifting and supportive services that empower our clients to be financially secure and have a stable home. We offer supportive emergency housing for families, prevention services, and a food pantry for low-income families.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to the Development Director – Jackie Karalunas at firstname.lastname@example.org. No applications will be considered without a cover letter. No phone calls please.